Facebook recently received some very beneficial and interesting updates that will help the business people of Nairobi seeking to advertise. They are listed below:
- Video-format cover images
The first amazing update Facebook has produced is the video-format cover image feature.
The steps on how to create your own cover video is:
- The cover video has to be more than 20 seconds but should not exceed90 seconds.
- The crop size of the video should be 820 pixels by 462 pixels.
- Should auto-play and auto-loop.
- Group admins can upload the cover videos which is very easy to do.
This update allows you to optimize your viewer’s list. You can select your own preferred audience to see the posts and also restrict those who you don’t want accessing your posts.
This feature helps you reach only your target audience and those people with interest. Once you get to 5,000 page likes, the audience optimization automatically gets activated, but if not you will have to do it manually by following these steps:
- Go to “Settings” in the top at the right corner of the Facebook page and click on “General”.
- In the “General” tab you will see the option for “Audience Optimization for Post”
- Click on “Edit” and check the box to activate the tool.
- Now, save the changes by clicking on Save button.
Admins have been blessed with a feature that lets you ask 3 questions to someone who wants to join the group. This update helps admin identify spammers from potential group members fit for the group.
Only the admin and moderators can see the answers posted on the group.
This update is a real help mostly when you are managing a popular and credible business group in Kenya. You get to know what your members are interested in and how you can deliver.